Monday, November 13, 2017

Looks like our local

weather is going to become more steady then was actually in the forecast of double digits. The revised forecast now has us at single digits, except for one day. The way things are going, we could be at single digits all November. Works for me.

Sigh. All these recent Hollywood sexual harassment allegations are getting silly now. I wonder how many of these claims would stand up under a polygraph test? How many more of these claims would evaporate upon hearing the phrase polygraph verification? In my opinion there are several benefits for these people that make these claims. Firstly, it raises their profile. Being elevated as a victim, has more appeal. The other one is for financial gain. Ever since these claims have been out in the public eye, so far I've never seen or heard the word polygraph in any reference. Maybe the claims are hoping they can settle out of court for big bucks. These kinds of tactics are so obvious and transparent. Now don't get me wrong for the obvious high profile cases, I can understand and empathise. For everything else, yeesh already.

It seems that the gaming company Bioware here in Edmonton, wants to move from Whyte Ave to the EPCOR tower occupying 3 floors in late 2018 or early 2019. Its good on one hand but not good on the other because its just leaving another building empty.   

I'm hoping during the upcoming black Friday weekend, I'll be able to get a new computer to replace the aging 2005 media centre. If my product isn't in stock, then I'll get the iPad. I win either way since 10s 11 now has screen record. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment