Saturday, November 4, 2017

That was a good 4 hours of sleep

and for most Saturday's getting up in the morning, that's ok. I'm 10-3pm today because I need to go to my music store and pick up a couple of midi cables for my Scarlet 2i4. I meant to pick them up last weekend but I didn't bring enough funds. This time I will and I'll check out "Monument" by the West entrance of Corona station after I get my book and get a bite to eat before I head out on my commute home.
I'm looking forward to the new Marvel movie. We, really liked Civil War. Doctor Strange wasn't too bad but "Thor Ragnarok" looks really good. "Justice league," and Star Wars looks good as well. I think there's a sequel to Civil War in the works coming out because it was very popular.

I'm still reading "Way of Kings," and the way I'm going, I'll have this read by this time next year. I read a bit everyday but I'm itching to read some cozy mysteries just to break up the narrative flow, so to speak.

My work hours look like they are returning back to normal next week. I'm in 4-9 and this Sunday we set our clocks back an hour. At the moment we're -17 but by the time I leave out of here it should warm up to about -10 with no wind chill, but I have a warm coat tuque and most of the sidewalks are clear. I'll use the ETS app to find out when my next #5 bus arrives at Central. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment