Saturday, November 11, 2017

My next break

other then this Remembrance day weekend will be the Christmas break. I'll get 11 days off for that. I like having these little breaks in between projects.

What, so i0s 11 can now screen record? That's huge. I think I might need to rethink getting the computer for another time as not only will this new feature allow me to record i0s game play but also will let me record i0s apps as well in real time for putting together tutorials, that sort of thing. Because of this, I'm almost ready to buy the iPod touch 6 gen from across the street tomorrow. I also found some Nintendo mods from GameinCanada, which I need to research a bit more. Interesting stuff.

I don't pretend to know a lot about the Trans pacific partnership (TPP) except that 12 countries are involved. Excluding the US. The overall GDP of the 12 member country's represent ~ 40% of the economy of the entire world. The average value to Canada is something like $158.8 billion worth of natural resources to member countries. Its huge. There are going to be some winners and losers but the Federal Government has promised to subsidize something like $5 billion to protect those sectors of our economy adapting to the TPP should it go through. Just as long as sovereignty, internet and pensions are secured, I'm (in theory) all for this. Canada is in Vietnam right now, going over the deal and apparently a deal has been reached in principle.

Ok, Sunday I'll be watching the Eskimo's/Winnipeg CFL game on at 2:30pm tomorrow and the Oilers are in Washington. That game gets underway at 5pm. Then I've got some paperwork to do tomorrow night for my gis. I'm sure that's not the last of that I'm going to hear about that and my service Canada visit. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment