Friday, November 10, 2017

Other then some running around

today, I have 4 days off. I needed to go to the office today and collect my cheque. I caught up with a colleague that discovered a New Age book store I used to solicit back in the mid 1980's.

I sometimes get asked this time of year: "Hey Jim, why don't you wear a poppy?" Its not that I'm not appreciative of what our troops did for us past and present. Its just that every time I wear a poppy, its life expectancy on my outer garments is very short and they keep falling off my coat. I got to the point where why bother? I know there are more permanent poppies. I have a lodge one but I lost the part that permanently clips to my coat. I'm going to get another one soon. I may not be at a Remembrance day ceremony tomorrow, but I hold great esteem for the sacrifices our troops have made.

Apparently Nintendo is ramping up Switch console production. Since last March when the Switch appeared Nintendo sold more then 7.60 million units. I'm considering getting one but I've got some big plans in store for my Zelda new Nintendo 3ds xl. I'm also looking into a You Tube gaming channel, when I get the new computer latter this month this month. One can not live on music production alone.  As for the Switch, that might be something to consider for the New Year.

Sports wise if I want, I can watch the Oilers tomorrow at 11am. Most likely I'll be up. Also, Sunday is the Grey Cup game at 2:30pm. The Eskimo's are in Winnipeg and it win and we advance to the finales. Lose and we're done. As for the Oilers, I'll follow the game but only watch it if it looks like there's a game and the Oilers play a back to back this weekend, Sunday in Washington. I think the Oilers are good for at least one of those games, good stuff. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment