Sunday, November 26, 2017

Looks like I could be off for the next

several days. We completed a project in record time. That's what I like about this job. We often get a 2-7 day lay over between projects, as my last pay period before the end of the year is next week. I'm hoping I can get about 65 hours in before Christmas.


At the moment its overcast, cold and breezy. We're in a thaw/freeze pattern. This last week alone it was reported on the news that the city received 40 calls of people slipping and falling on City side walks. Lots of side walk sanding happening. Here's what our weather is going to look like this week:




By the looks of things above, our thaw/freeze outlook is going to last for another week. There's been stories on local news of seniors this winter falling on ice breaking a hip. I need a hip replacement like we need a hockey rink in Ottawa. And no, I'm not watching the Grey Cup.

Tomorrow before I head out of here, I'm calling the boss to see if there's work Monday night or work this week. If I get asked into the office then that takes priority over anything else. Otherwise I'm out of here about noon, to pick up a book at Audrey's, and order 3 more then to my bank to get those direct bank deposit GST forms filled out. Then to my Doctors for a counter pick up. After that to City Centre mall to try Fat burger. Super at work had one and they look really good. Then on my way home, its to get a haircut across the street and home to watch wrestling. And on that note, pizza is here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment