Friday, November 3, 2017

Too much running around this week is

beginning to catch up with me; what with Lodge practice Sunday night, leaving early for work Monday, off for Halloween, leaving early for work Wednesday, lodge yesterday and leaving out for that at 5pm and leaving out earlier then usual today plus I'm up early tomorrow, yeesh.

Actually I'm looking forward for work Saturday because its only a 5 hour shift. I need to get to Long & McQuade pick up some midi cables then its over to Audrey's (if there's time) and maybe get a bite to eat at Tim's on my way. I should have bought them last weekend but I didn't bring enough cash and I wasn't sure what I needed, until now.

I got up on the late side today about an hour ago. I've got just enough time to relax make a post and have my first coffee. Anne wanted me to take Saturday off but I said how I need to work that day. I'm trying to budget for a black Friday computer here in town. Anyway, I got some other stuff to do before I have my bath and pack up to leave. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment