Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Just busy what with work and all

I'm in from 4-9 all week. Because its Remembrance day, we have that day off. Its not a stat paid holiday for me because I've been taking Saturdays off. I can't catch a break. What with working so much, looks like my chances of being invited to the Paris climate summit are slim too none :-)

So far early November the weather is holding. Its not great but I've been able to get away with a t-shirt under my winter coat and wearing a t-shirt in the office. If the weather holds up like this for most of November, then it could be a shorter winter. We're supposed to get snow today.

The under 500 Oilers are on the ice tonight. We have 13 games to play this month. November is a make it or break it month. Most of those games are on the road, so our chances of even playing 500 hockey I think are fading fast. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment