Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The new

project at work is going well, I like it. We're hoping to have this completed by December 3rd. However, it doesn't look like I'll be able to put Saturday in for this pay period as we're at capacity now. I'm ok with that. A four day work week is just what I need.

Not that I anticipate dying anytime soon but I'm looking for a local solution for estate planning. Not that I have any cash. I'm checking around to see about settling my affairs before I die, like cremation, burial tombstone etc for both Anne and myself. Just to see what my options are. I never thought about this when I was younger. I doubt we ever do. Now that I'm a senior I don't want Anne to wake up one morning to find a lifeless body and not knowing how to cope with my passing away when that time comes. Or her for that matter. That way I can sleep at night knowing everything is taken care of with Anne and I. So, I think first of all, I need to appoint a relative as the guardian of my "estate" and I need to get out a will. I won't have any money to leave Anne when that time comes I just want her to know, everything is all set up for her. If that makes sense? Hopefully there will be room for our urns and our urns for our cats. I don't have much of a legacy but that's another topic.

I was in the office and focused on my job but I was surprised to hear the score of last nights Vegas/Oilers game. Visitors 1/Oilers 5 and that was at 9pm when I was signing out. It wasn't until I got the score at home it was Visitors 2 Oilers 8! To use a football term, the win did nothing to move the chains in the standings. We need a couple more wins to do that. But still, wow. I doubt we'll see the Oilers score like that again this season. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment