Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ComicCon is one event I'd love to go to before I depart planet earth

but unless I win the 6/49 lottery between now and the next one, its not going to happen. Even "Dolph Ziggler" from WWE was there over the weekend! 

Finally the big baby moment arrived yesterday as Kate had the Royal baby of the decade. It's a boy. They haven't named the baby yet but they can't go wrong with a name like James, right?

I'm still kind of waffling with what to do with my pc upgrade issues. I think I'm just going to leave things alone right now. There's no rush.

There's some exciting research out of the UK about blindness using stem cells. This could be a revolutionary breakthrough but before it's widely available might be before my life time but you never know.

Anyway, I have a full day ahead. Yesterday I put in my hours for the next 3 weeks. It doesn't mean to say I have work, it just means my hours are in. We'll see what happens. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment