Thursday, July 4, 2013

Looks like a nice day out there

and I got a full day ahead. 

I don't know what I'll be doing next week or even if I have any work at all. That's one of the realities of doing research work. So far I've been working a full work week since I started. Even if I get 25 hours a week (part time) I can live with that. It'll give me a chance to explore other options, something more stable.

I'm seriously considering either a new Facebook page or opting out of FB all together because of this bar called "people you may know." It's been a real pain for FB page fans even though there are lots of FB hacks out there FB keeps changing and it's hard to find the hacks. Twitter is better and I'm thinking of putting a Twitter feed on my FB page so my FB friends can see my activity and  what's going on. At the same time keep my FB page still going on.

Other then that, tomorrow is "NHL's Free agent frenzy" and it's going to be interesting to see if the Oiler's are going to do anything or remain quiet like they always do. Since I don't have internet on my iPad anymore and Anne uses it I don't have my internet on the go. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment