Tuesday, July 2, 2013

That was my Canada Day

long weekend but at least this week is a short week, so that's a bit of a bonus.

In the news is about the heat wave that's in Death Valley. Temperatures are 130F never mind the humidex. 

I'm in for a full day today and after work I'm picking up a Horus Heresy novel and a audio cd. I'm watching to see what's going on with the NHL Phoenix Coyote's to see if the city council of Glendale is going to keep them, or cut their losses and my guess, to delay again. Friday is the NHL free agent day and Sunday the Eskimo's are playing but Anne want's to go out and see a movie. I'd rather wait until next weekend for that. That's basically my week ahead.

On Coast tonight the topic is about Magic & Ancient Egypt. Should be a good one. I like shows like this. Most likely they are going to make reference to Crowley. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment