Sunday, July 14, 2013

As much as

I love my wife, I was in bed by 2am! I had a good 8 hours of sleep but by the last 6 hours or so my back was getting soar. That’s my body saying “Ok Jimmy, get out of bed.”

Later about 2:30pm Anne and I want to be on the road Clareview LRT to downtown/Corona/ #1 bus to WEM. It’s a long trip on a Sunday. Might take 45 minutes to get out there. Anne wants to get off at the bus terminal at WEM and work our way over to Silver City theater and order our tickets for WWE “Money in the bank” (6pm we can actually reserve our seats) and then get a bite to eat at the food court. Then after that we should have a few hours it’s work our way East (in the mall) towards “Target.” They took over Zeller’s as their store opened up this last Spring. While she’s doing that I’m going to visit “Game on sports.” (At gos) It’s right beside Target. I’m not going into Target but Anne is, and as she’s in Target I’m going to my store. I’m hoping to get a Oiler’s Esk’s hoodie or a wind breaker and an Esks hat or maybe both.

After that it’s hook up with each other outside of Target and work our way through to the theaters. I’d like to be there by 5:30pm because there’s the pre “Money in the bank” match. It’s three hours long! We should be on a #1 bus about 10pm and home before 11pm. With any luck.

This week I have a full week ahead of me as my hours are from 9-5 Monday-Thursday. Friday it’s a little easier 9-1 but then Saturday I’m in from 10-6pm and it’s a full day of cold calling, uggh. I’m going to ask for a revision on that as I’d rather work 9-5 Friday then cold calling all day Saturday for the same hours. Anyway, that’s all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment