Wednesday, July 3, 2013

This post was put together yesterday for today.

After work the temperature was +33! Warmest it’s been in a couple of years.

After work I went over to Audrey’s I bought  book #10 of the Horus Heresy and a Warhammer 40K audio CD. I also ordered Hammer & Bolter Vol. 1 & 2. I thought about going out for a bite to eat but wasn’t that hungry. I bought a bottle of diet Coke at Tim’s and on a humid LRT to Clareview and a even more humid wait on the #183

When 8pm rolled around Anne was at the door with Donna paying us a visit. She stayed for about 40 minutes and I more or less had the place to myself.

It’s very dark clouds out there as it looks like some kind of a system is coming in.

I still don’t know what‘s going on with the Phoenix Coyote‘s yet on the big vote. I‘ll know by the time I post this. Ok the city of Glendale ratafied a new lease agreement to save the Phoenix Coyote's from moving, in principle. Up next is the "Free agent frenzy" Friday. 


The big system that came in took out  part of a beautiful tree just out here. Mind you it's only a branch but a significant part of the tree's landscape. Branches and tree bit's are littered all over the place. 

Looks like Edward Snowden is running out of countries Seems everyone is turning him down. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment