Saturday, July 27, 2013

Because my

hours were low and I'm kind of glad it worked out this way because I'm saving up for my laptop upgrade. Instead I'm buying the Pizza so Anne doesn't have to cook tonight.

Possibly Wednesday I'm thinking about going into Future shop and getting a 2.5" hard drive upgrade for my laptop. I'm going to go from. Most laptops hard drives run at 5400 rpm. I'm getting a hard drive running at 7200 rpm. I have a few programs that would take advantage of a faster hard drive. I also want to see if they could change my os from 32 bit to 64 bit so I can install more ram. I'll be doing this Wednesday after work. Thanks to not going to K-Days, that alone will save me a lot of cash for this upgrade. 

After Anne left for work I stumbled upon the closing scenes of "Ice station Zebra." Talk about an All star cast: Rock Hudson Ernest Borgnine Patrick McGoohan. This was probably released right after "The Prisoner." It's a classic movie.

I had a good Saturday. For once I didn't go anywhere this weekend, just stayed home and watched a couple of football games. Tomorrow, less the football, its more of the same. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment