Tuesday, June 27, 2017

That was a good

10 days off and I'm happy I have work over the next few days. They're shutting it down Thursday for the long weekend, Canada day Saturday. 

I'm making some good progress on my Everquest book. I don't think I'll have it read by the end of the month. 

We had a huge wind storm that went through here about 11pm last night. The wind was so heavy Anne thought it was a Tornado. It lasted about half an hour and brought down a lot of branches. Anne went out there and removed the branches from the affected area, worried that with the many branches left on the ground might inspire management to have the trees cut down, "safety concerns." They do that and I'm leaving out of here. 

This works out great having Friday off because of the Esks season home opener. I have a front row seat on my couch. Plus its our nation's 150th B-day. So, other then the 3 days of work 5 hours/shift, my long weekend begins. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment