Friday, June 23, 2017

This is a bit old

(Wednesday) but wow, Connor McDavid stole the show at the NHL awards/draft expansion. We knew McDavid would win the Art Ross trophy, but he also won the Ted Lindsay, and the Hart trophy.  And if that's not enough, McDavid, got his face in full Oilers Orange Crush gear on the cover of EA's NHL 2018 and named Captain of the All star for 2018, cool.

I left out of here about 2pm for Provincial, since I've been putting it off for the last few days. I called before I left to pick up my pay cheque after I finished my business with Provincial. Apparently we might have something else coming up next week and I'm to call Tuesday. I got home about 4:30pm. Other then that, not a lot going on. Tomorrow night is the first Eskimo CFL game in BC, so that should be a good one. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment