Sunday, June 11, 2017

Looks like

I'm back to work Tuesday. For how long I don't know but this could be the last project for the summer, I hope. I think its going to be a short project but I'm not working it Saturday. Anne wants me to take Saturday's off.

At five pm this afternoon, the Esks are hosting Calgary Stampederes at Commonwealth. Game #6 Penguins/Nashville, wont be underway until about 6:30 anyway until after all the preliminary stuff commercial breaks etc are out of the way.

Sad news out of Hollywood. Adam West (Batman) passed away Friday. He was 88 and suffered a brief battle with Leukemia. He was always my favorite Batman tv/film actor. It was only for a brief cameo but in one of the Batman TV shows where Batman and Robin are climbing a wall of a building. A window opens out pops Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes and Batman has a brief conversation with the Komandant, ~ 20 years removed. Cute. Adam West was here in Edmonton at the comic book Expo a few years back. Very sad. R.I.P Adam West. 
        
I had a great Saturday. I had to change my One Drive's password because my video editing software on my iPad has One drive as its media sources. It works pretty good with our camera roll. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment