Thursday, June 29, 2017

Tonight is the last day of the project before

going into Canada day long weekend. For my co-workers and I it means we get a 4 day weekend :) Also, Friday night its the season Home opener at Commonwealth Al's/Esk. I think that's when the fireworks show should go off not just for football but in general. And if that's not enough its "free agent frenzy" Saturday in the NHL. Lots of trade rumors etc. July 1st Connor McDavid is about to sign a 8 year deal worth something like $13.7 million/season. I'm going to relax do my stuff. I think Friday night is also Chinese food night as well.

Some important events for our family coming up. Anne's sister is about to pay us a visit while she's in her official job Tonight is the last day of the project before capacity. it might be the last time we see her because she plans on retiring next year. Her job takes all over North America and this year she's been in Anchorage, Vancouver, Toronto, San Jose, Florida, she just came off of a 10 day pacific Cruise. Her job is in the medical field. When she comes out to visit us, she's here mainly for work but she can squeeze in a bit of time a couple of times/year. She's been doing this since Anne and I have been married. Either this week or next week when she gets out here she's taking Anne out to her favorite place to eat and me out to mine across the street. That will be nice and sad for us at the same time. Anne always uses face time on a weekly bases to chat with her and her other sister Monday and Tuesdays. Next year though Anne and her sister plan on going on a Alaska cruise. 

The other event coming up is my place of work has a draw for 2 Eskimo football tickets for Friday nights game. Warren isn't a Eskimo fan but depending on what his plans are and if I win tonight, I'll message him to see if he wants to go. If Warren can't make it, then I'll give them to somebody else in the office. Also coming up is "WWE Great Balls of fire"and I believe I still have a episode of Smackdown from Tuesday to watch reordered on our pvr.

If all goes well when we get out gst cheque in a few weeks, Anne said I can have it to not just get my Zoom h1 audio recorder but also to get my haircut. The audio recorder will help me get my music from Circuit etc out to You Tube, Facebook, Twitter etc. The haircut will keep me going until my next one, which should be about October. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment