Wednesday, June 14, 2017

It all began

Monday with a visit to Provincial to se up the financial end of my Provincial supplement. All we need is my oas letter of entitlement and my wife's ID. While on the phone with a oas rep, he said I can just bring the letter of automatic enrollment, and that's good enough to get things going.

The Edmonton Eskimo's have 1 more preseason game left to play. Sunday's game hosting Calgary was a nail biter. They'd pull ahead, we'd tie. We tied with 1 play left on the clock in the red zone. We had 1 of 2 choices: Kick a field goal to tie or go for the 3 point convert to win. We went for the convert but our receiver fumbled and couldn't catch. Finale score was 36-35. We have one more pre season game left against Winnipeg. It was either have Thursday off or Saturday. 

I've got a few days of work left here, possibly up to the 21st of this month but Anne doesn't want me to do anymore Saturdays. After that, I hope that's it for me. I need a break. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment