Friday, June 16, 2017

This week has been a long week

too say the least. Monday I had that stuff to do with Provincial and on the phone with oas Tuesday before work. Work in itself has been a series of mishaps on my end. Wednesday I covered 2 payments on Circuit. Yesterday all kinds of errors on the job from my part.

                            Image may contain: text

Kori John Truckers wall of shame.

Yesterday I got called into the office and just about got fired. Too many details to get into but I feel my job is on thin ice. The "good news" this time, is I'm on ei to get me through the summer and (hopefully) I can go back to my other job after labour day. Right after that is my oas but I need another to go along with my pension. My pension wont do it alone.

The Eskimo's were playing their last pre season game in Winnipeg. We took them to a tie game 38-38. I didn't think in CFL a tie game was possible during the pre season. Our first regulation game is against the BC Lions next Saturday afternoon. I'm looking forward to that..

I got some urgent ei business later this morning then after a bite to eat, its off to the job. No more Saturdays for me and on that note, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment