Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sun is shinning looks like a nice day for

closing out the month of July. The Summer is going by too fast. Mostly because of our longer then usual winter. We had snow on the ground right up until the end of April, then almost like punching a time clock the 1st of May Summer starts. We should normally get for around here in Edmonton about 5 months of a warm Spring and Fall.

I added a new link to my left blog sidebar, "Claw's & Fists" The guy is a "Space Wolf" fan but I'm kind of interested in the Tau army as well. Need to do some more research on these guys.  I'm also looking into sampling the US podcast "11th Company" and a few more Warhammer 40K podcasts. There's a lot of them out there I'm looking at. Of course, I can't listen to everything.

After work I'm coming home to watch the CFL game, Argo's/BC. It should be a good one.

Well, that's about all for me for now, I'll probably update this at halftime during the CFL game later. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment