Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Looks like a nice day out there today

from all the rain we had over the weekend and Monday's heavy rain. Yesterday was recovering from Monday, today's looking good.

Still working 9am-5pm and I'm going in Saturday 10-6pm. I used to like going in for my breakfast at Tim's.

*Last night on local news it was the 25th anniversary of Wayne Gretzky's wedding July 16th 1988. The event created quite the buzz around the City. I felt that this somehow was a turning point that would involve the Oiler's in a big way I couldn't explain. Sure enough 2 weeks later Gretzky was traded to LA Kings. I was 35 years old at the time working for the Army & Navy Cobogo warehouse.

At the moment I'm posting a quick update and a coffee before I head on out of here.

Friday is about my busiest day of the week as I'm in the office from 9-1 and over to get my book at Audrey's and  then over to see Jack as I'm getting a haircut. Ordinarily when I get a haircut like I did in April, this usually lasts me until at least September but yeah it's about time, again. After Audrey's I'm running over to my RBC and then the LRT home.

Other then that, not  much going on. It's the dog days of summer. Tonight I'm going over to Future shop asking some questions about installing about installing a ssd drive in a laptop and if their service department could copy my laptop or image the current drive and transfer it over to the ssd. I'm looking at this Toshiba P50 laptop.

Well that's about it for now. On the weekend I'm going to make a few Lodge related calls plant some seeds type thing, watch the Esks/BC game and of course work all day Saturday. Friday and Saturday are my 2 busiest days this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment