Monday, July 29, 2013

That was my weekend and it was ok up until about 2

hours ago when the wife had a blow-up. What I don't go through with.

This is cool: Nasa has, since July 26th received 400 submissions to retrieve an asteroid as part of its asteroid-retrieval capture plan, which NASA unveiled in April, is known as the agency's Asteroid Initiative. The mission is to get underway in 2025. Here's a further link to the story a Space com.

I'm very close to buying a new laptop mostly for music production and a bit of gaming. I've got a couple of candidates about the price of a 512 ssd drive. I'm not doing anything with it at the moment until I get a Ram and a 7200 rpm upgrade, which will cost me about as much as a PS2 gaming system.That won't be until September. I could be picking up the laptop on Wednesday, but we'll see.

Another cool science development: Nasa Scientist to Scour Kepler Data in Search of Alien Technologies. You can read this from i09 here:

Tonight is Monday night Raw and Tuesday night its BC/Argo's for a rare Tuesday night CFL game. Friday it's the Esks with the worst record in the CFL against Hamilton. It should be a decent week ahead. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment