Friday, July 19, 2013

At 7:55 this morning

I didn’t even hear my iTouch alarm go off this morning and looking at the clock it was 7:55am! I had a shave, showered, dressed, got my cash together and my things and caught a 8:15am bus to Clareview got my CFL Proline picks and got a by hand 6/49 ticket and my coffee at Subway and at my desk 2 minutes before my shift at 9am!

I had a great start as well for the day pulling in about 7 completions in a 4 hour shift. At 1pm I booked off and headed over to Jack (the barber) and got a nice haircut. I didn’t know about this but Jack is a decent harmonica player and pulled it out of his pocket and played a few brief numbers. I walked up to my RBC and made my deposit. I wish I would have brought my Government ID along. I caught the train to Belvedere station on the tail end of the K-days parade and after a brief wait got the #11 over to Londonderry Mall. I looked around Coles etc, and found “Game on Sports.” I got a exchange for a XXL Esks t-shirt with no name on the back and I even got a $4 refund because the shirt was a bit cheaper. They added it onto my RBC account. After trying to find Albert’s I came across the Bell store. I explained what was going on with my Telus account and why I had to close it down. Bell had the same kind of Flex package for tablets and if I had my Government ID and my Ipad I would have internet on it right now. After that I found Albert’s and Bud’s lounge. A little side lounge attached to Albert’s. I ordered a Molson Dry and relaxed at the bar. On my way out I popped into “The Source” (Radio Shack) and asked if they had any i7’s in that order they were unpacking on the floor. Sadly no I found Dollarama and bought a bag of chips for the weekend and then into another store called “Champs.” They had a Edmonton Oiler‘s hoodie but it was in medium. Then into “Sport check.” I asked if they had any windbreakers or Oiler‘s hoodies/jerseys. I licked out almost everywhere and the clerk at  Sport check suggested I try “The Oiler‘s Store” in Kingsway. I had a brief wait for my #11 and then home.

I‘m currently watching the Argo‘s/Bomber‘s game. 21-6 at the half. Yikes. It doesn‘t look that good. So basically that‘s been my, not bad. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment