Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm enjoying my Sunday afternoon off

despite no football or hockey.

For nearing the end of July it's not that warm of a day out there sitting at +15 showing a bit of rain.

I'm going to miss iGoogle when it's gone in November. I can still get similar "gadgets" on my Google Drive page without going Chrome. I'm too used to Firefox. Anyway a Science story appeared on my iGoogle page about a 15 meter "magnetic ring" transported to Fermilab in Wisconsin. It took 6 weeks to get to Fermilab. The story from the Science insider is here.  
 
I almost bought a Intel quad Core i7 laptop today from Future shop but I checked and it seems that all locations don't even have this item in stock. Best buy has a AMD A10 in my price range and if they have it in stock at t heir West Edmonton Mall location, I might just pick it up Wednesday. I'm not buying this for gaming, maybe 10% or so for gaming. So, we'll see. I might just end up waiting until their labor Day sale. 

The objective is to put a full week in for this week. I've got the hours and the work. Hopefully nothing will go wrong. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment