Monday, July 22, 2013

There are several

options open to me here. I can upgrade from the two pc cases I have mATX and ATX and build a pc from within those two chassis or buy a pre-built system. A pre-built system is a lot more expensive then a custom built i7 quad core,1-2 TB 32 bit Ram system. Or I can buy a laptop and put in a ssd drive but that limits my Ram to 16 Gb. A custom built mATX system means I can add 32 Ram. There are a few places in town that will do it for about the cost of a 25 inch iMac, that's my budget. Then iMac fans will say buy a Mac. Well that's fine and well but the local Apple store can't do upgrades you either have to buy it configured and it gets shipped to the customer not an option and too much of a headache.

Some people think I live in a shell that I don't have a life outside of going to work and come home watch TV. First of all, I watch very little TV maybe 13 hours a week. I read a lot of books, about 6 per year and these are not comic books or graphic novels. Other then July and August, I'm in volved in my Mason Lodge and out visiting other Lodges. When I'm not doing that I'm working on my music production and take my wife out to dinner once every other week. This weekend we're going to K-days after she gets off work Saturday night plus I have my job and those hours always change some weeks I'm working 9-5 while others I'm working from 1-9

Coast last night was pretty good (from what little I listened of it) and the 50th anniversary of the assassination of JFK is just around the corner. Whether you believe in the Warren Commission's report of a lone gunman or there was a cover up its a case that still echos even today 50 years since the incident. The FBI has thousands of pages of unclassified information they wont release until 2017 or even 2029. What are they afraid of?

Late yesterday afternoon I was watching a bit of the Hamilton/Riders game. I had Hamilton to win on my Proline, the finale score was 0/37 Riders! What was I thinking! Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment