Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Any time other then the Esks a Eastern team beats a Western team

is good for the Esks. As bad as we are this year, there's no time to panic.

I had a pretty good day on the job and a bit of training and I went home at 3pm. After I got out of the office I went and picked up a Horus Heresy novel: "Deliverance lost."

I'm not one for going to the bar but occasionally even I need to get out there once in awhile. Lately I've been going to Buds over there at Londonderry Mall as I can leave out of the back entrance beside "Sport Check" to the left in this photo and catch the bus where I'm standing. The bus lets me off in front of my place so I don't have to cross the street. I haven't tried a Guinness yet, I'm considering tomorrow or Thursday. There's a local establishment that has something like 300 varieties of beers. I'd like to try that place.

 Another one of my hobbies is Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) and I like to visit their site too see what's coming out. So far nothing ASL wise.

It's a long weekend coming up and I get 3 days off! Can't complain about that at all. Anyway, that might be about it for me for a couple of days. Of course I'm on Twitter, anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment