Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday is finally here

Last nights Esks/Al's game was slow to get underway but got going in the 2nd half. Esks 27 Al's 32. Either way if the Esks got that last rush to the end zone during the last 10 seconds, it would have been 34-32 still a Proline Tie. The Lions/Argo's game is on Tuesday kind of wrecking my 4 game weekend. Note to self, don't bet in favor for the Esks.

After work I'm over at Audrey's to get a Warhammer 40k CD  and a Horus Heresy book. I'm into the 2nd book of the 3 book "Space Wolf" Omnibus. I liked the characters in the first book but they appear absent in this 2nd book but show up in the 3rd. Also in the 2nd book of this Omnibus the Chaos Space Marines make an appearance and so do the Night Lords. Interesting stuff.

After that it's over to Wendy's for a bite to eat and head home. There's no CFL double header this weekend because of Tuesday's game. So tonight it's Calgary/Winnipeg.

I decided against upgrading and or buying parts for a new PC. I tweaked Slayer for my "guitar" and it sounds pretty good. However I'm looking at getting a 512Gb SSD drive but it has a SATA connection. I think all SSD's but I've seen a SSD drive installed in my version of Acer on YouTube, so I know it can be done. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment