Sunday, June 30, 2013

For months now I've been trying to

add my YouTube video's to my Facebook or Blogger page. I haven't yet found a YouTube app that does the job on Facebook,yet. I found a way to do it Blogger. So where once was "Currently reading": is now Jim Tube. I can make the thumbnail a bit bigger and when I get some of my own music I can post it on my blog and if anyone wants a some songs I can master a cd to get better quality and or put my songs on iTunes. That was one small victory today.

I'm looking forward to when I retire on full OAS and CPP and a little part time job for some pocket money to cover my Lodge dues and a book or audio cd or a food treet once in a while. In the meantime I've got about 3 years to go and on my finale year, I'm saving my "time out" so to speak during my "last" year to apply for EI until my full OAS kicks in.

Speaking about today in a couple of hours is the NHL draft in New Jersey. I wonder if the Oiler's are going to make any significant moves? I hope we keep our 7th pick but if we can get some of the big names to come here, that'd be great. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment