Thursday, June 6, 2013

I could have stayed a bit longer

on the job but by 7:30pm, I was played out after 8.5 hours. Its not like I'm 40 or something. I asked to leave at 7:30pm and after logging out and all, I got home about 8:20pm.

I placed a couple of Lodge calls trying to set up my officers for 2013. I have 1 more vacancy but I could only reach 1 of my calls and I have a few options.

After that, I watched what was left of the Pens/Bruins NHL game #3. Game #4 resumes on Friday and it looks like the Bruins have a chance to to sweep the Pens. I mean you have home ice advantage and at home and a 3-0 commanding lead and almost every home team has won that game. I got a feeling it's going to be Boston/LA in the finale.

Today I'm out of here at noon until 5pm and it's hustle to get home and change and off to Lodge. That'd be my 3rd meeting this week and I'd like to go Saturday so I can put my affiliation petition in. Then that's pretty well it until September. Anyway, that's about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment