Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Here I am still not ready for

bed after maybe 5 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours. I had a good morning and had a completion at about 70% done when the responder backed out. I'm scheduled to do some training later this afternoon after I log off. Hopefully it's going to give me additional work, beyond July I don't know.

Earlier I figured out to put one of my YouTube video's up on my face book page. I think I looked a lot better with glasses on then without. It's a short video behind a parked ETS bus at Londonderry Mall as we're waiting for our #182. What I'd like to do is to have a YouTube video in a permanent spot on my Facebook page but this is a start.

The flooding in Calgary is increasing. Probably the worst they've had in a long time. it was brought up by a weather system from Colorado.

Early this morning when checking my iPad my wife got a iM from her sister. My sister in law had to put her beloved dog Brody down after 19 years. He suffered a stroke and received another one last night. Brody was blind and didn't move around that much. I feel bad for my sister in law. It's always tough to lose a member of the family. My cat Silky is 16 years old and. I lost Pledges and I hope I go before Silky. 

So tonight after my bit of training I'm heading off to get a bite to eat. I might just get a Subway and take that home with me and catch what's left of game #4 of the Hawks/Bruins game. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment