Monday, June 3, 2013

Last night

I decided to leave about 5:35pm and after about a 20 minute wait a bus (1 out of 5) possibilities finally limped along over the Manning over pass and limped along finally to Clareview. I still had a 10 minute wait at Rexall but my bus there came more or less on time. I arrived at the Lodge, about an hour since I left out of my place. Unbelievable.

Yesterday Hollywood lost Jean Stapleton best known for the role as Archie Bunker’s wife Edith on “All in the Family.” The early episodes were the best. Such a show by today’s standards wouldn’t cut it past the politically correct climate of today’s network climate.

Still with television, Matt Smith, the 11th Doctor of Doctor Who will be leaving the show after the Christmas special. I began watching the show because of him. Matt Smith has done a lot of work in the media and has written a number of Doctor Who books. About every 3 years lately BBC seems to get a new Doctor for the show. Despite Matt Smith‘s departure, I‘ll still be a fan of the show.

My meeting was more or less successful and I’m glad I went. I was home shortly after 9pm. So I had a pretty good night last night but it’s back for a full week for me. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment