Monday, June 24, 2013

Not much was acomplished this weekend

I watched the Esks defeat the Lions and Chicago defeating the Bruins for a game #5. Chicago (I hope) wins tonight so we can end this disastrous season. 

I didn't make it to the BBQ because I'm as far as the opposite end of the street (the other end of the city) I was more or less stranded and the LRT wasn't running so there was no way to ask for a on the way pick up from at Southgate from one of my colleagues. I did leave a message and will try to place a call tonight before wrestling and the hockey game.

Some residents in Calgary have been able to get back into their homes yesterday as they clean up the downtown core. Now it's Medicine Hat's turn. It's not looking good for them.

This afternoon, I'm running over to my bank to see why I got a NSF cheque against me from a pre authorized payment account that was a stop payment 3 days ago. I only found this out Friday night. Tuesday nothing much is going on. Wednesday I'm either at my ISP store to find out how my account was compromised. Now if it was compromised by someone other then myself, I'm not paying it but if I did something wrong, I'll ask what can I do to make sure this doesn't happen again and pay the bill Anyway, that's what my week looks like, that's all for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment