Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunday Anne and I

left the apartment about 2:30pm and caught the train at Clareview for a little fathers day outing. At Belvedere station we  got the #10 bus and over to Capital pizza but we went and did some shopping first at Giant Tiger. I bought a couple of golf style t-shirts for $10 each. Then we had our pizza and I had a Molson dry beer with my pizza. Good thing we got there while we did because it was beginning to fill up. After that we went over to Dairy Queen and I had a strawberry sunday and we caught our bus to Londonderry Mall and then home. It was a 4 hour outing but it was a good outing. We like going to Capital pizza because it's easy to get to. Anne took this of me from my iPad yesterday about 5:45pm. just behind Londonderry Mall. I'm on this knoll vantage point looking for our #128 bus off to my right.

 The main thing I'm concerned over is do I have work in July with this company or do I need to explore my other options? That's the trouble with most research companies, its project by project. The project I'm working on now lasts until about the end of June, then what? I've got no "plan B." There's 1 ongoing project I've got a couple of feelers out there but no point of contact or anything. Yet, I don't want to be told at the last moment something like: "Thanks for joining us James, we'll call you if we have anything coming up." I don't want to be in that situation. Yet at the same time, I don't want to jump ship either unless I need to.

Not much going on during the week. The NHL playoffs are winding down and Sunday is our Lodge BBQ. We don't get a big turnout at this event. It's hard for me to get there because it's all the way out in the West end by Leon's on the other end of 137th. Anne doesn't like coming out. Most of the Lodge is off for the summer anyway. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment