Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I had a decent day despite the storm we had

rolling in about 2pm. It flooded some areas of the City but nothing like what they had in Calgary as the City is in clean up mode.  

So is Edward Snowden a Hero or a Spy? If he goes back to the US, his days are numbered. He won't get even close to a fair trail before something "Ahem " happens to him. Right now Snowden is US Government public enemy #1. It's an interesting story.    

I'm watching out for the NHL off season as the Oiler's look like they are going to make some significant moves to get bigger forwards. Also, to finally move Nikolai Khabibulin. The NHL Draft is on Sunday and I have a long weekend.

I've been doing some fascinating early history of the Order Templi Oreintis (OTO) "research" from some articles out of the OTO phenomena site. I had a link to this awesome resource on my other site before. The research I was looking into is on a intriguing fellow Rudolph Steiner. Steiner was a member of the the Theosophical Society in Germany and the research I was looking into is whether or not Steiner ever joined the OTO. Before Aleister Crowley took over the OTO the original OTO had a lot of European Masons getting cozy with the OTO. More Masons had a appetite for the Theosophical Society then the OTO however. More on this later.   

I had a great evening as I finally figured out (Thanks to YouTube) how to work Native Instruments Battery 3. it works better in FL Study rather then in Cubase. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment