Saturday, June 8, 2013

My intent was to go out about noon

to Lodge but I had a long busy week and already had 3 meetings. I'm glad I opted to stay home.

Occasionally I get asked, "What's going to be the "next big thing?" It's going to be Google glass. It's already in development just do a search for it on YouTube. It might take 5-10 years but cell phones as we know them will be history as other companies will come on board with their own versions of Google glass:

 I'm watching a bit of hockey it's game #5 in Chicago. I think LA is going to win this one, taking it back to LA for game #6. That game will possibly be Monday night. Game #7 Wednesday night. The Stanley cup finale might not be until mid June by the time it's all said and done.

In my email yesterday I got a Black Library newsletter re-issueing "The last Chancers" Omnibus but it's in hardcover a the moment. I'm hoping to pick it up as soon as it's available in soft cover. YouTube has a few reviews of these audio dramas and including excerpts and I'm calling my local Games Workshop to see if they have them in stock, although I'm inclined to buy the Mp3's from BL. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment