Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just before bed this morning

something prompted me to check my mobile account for tablets. I was shocked to discover the bill I normally have which is about $21 suddenly now is $353! I got tech support this morning and they said best they could do is give me a discount of 75% off, which would still be over $100! According to my online bill it was $15 but they said this goes back to May. I tried doing some haggling but to no avail. On one of the heavy usage days it shows 57 times downloading 95.37. Each costing me $1.98 and this was at odd hours of the day My ISP was trying to say that billing tries to break up the amounts of data used at various times. So after just over a year I decided to close my account. I can still get wifi for my tablet at hot spots and there's several downtown on my way to work. There are alternative ISP's I can use but the $5 flex plan was handy until somebody hacked into my mobile account. So this ruins my credit rating not that it makes a difference at this point. It's not going to affect my home internet service just my iPad service. I will be looking at alternatives ISP tab plans.  

Yesterday we had a sever storm calling even for at 1 point a tornado warning. The clouds were dark and ominous that afternoon emptying heavy rain. The tornado warning was downgraded from a warning to a watch by 4pm. On my 7:45pm break it was sunny outside. 

My shift concluded at 8pm last night because of the flooding in Fort Mac where one of the studies I was working on occurred. Everyone else was working on a routine study which I wasn't trained on. That was ok because I got home in time to watch 2.5 NHL overtime periods of hockey. Next game is on Saturday and it looks like they are playing every 3rd day. If this even goes 6 games, game #3 will be June 18th, game #4 June 21st, if there is a game #5 it will be Monday June 24th. If there is a game 7 it could go right up until June 30th! 

Anyway, it looks like a nice day out there. I'm going to get a bite to eat and get ready to go to my bank and then into work. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment