Saturday, June 15, 2013

My afternoon commute

 towards the office was easy going. I got inside the office by 12:30pm and had a chat with the staff. The first part went by ok ending up with 3 TCOB completions and a nice comment by one of the respondents. I called Anne and worked out the shift. I had my lunch break asked super if I could leave at 8pm. No problem. I have enough hours working a full week. I went from working mornings afternoon, to working 2 new campaigns, having trouble with my ISP, it was a hard week.

After work I went and picked up the 8th Horus Heresy Warhammer 40k book: “Battle for the Abyss.” I asked if Audrey’s could order me a few of the Horus Heresy audio dramas as I want to try some of them. There are a few YouTube videos with excerpt’s of said audio dramas. The good thing about these is that they account towards my Audrey’s book club membership. I’m looking forward to my first CD.

After Audrey’s I went to Queen Donair and got a order of fries to munch on the train. I keep the bag in my bag and eat from there because if the LRT police catch you eating on the train it’s a fine. Seems they are looking for any excuse to look for fines. It wouldn’t surprise me if next they are going to fine riders for using their cell phones or hand held devices! 

On my commute approaching Stadium I noticed the crowd in the stands in the new green and gold seats. I got home to watch the end of the 2nd half as the Eskimo’s in the 1st preseason game had the game in hand and I saw the last TD. Then close to the end a “Pick 6” The Riders took it to the end zone for a TD and the point after. Score was 33/24 Riders. Good thing it was just pre season contest. I’m not sure if the games this week were on Proline. I’ll look for them next week. After that I watched “Smackdown” Anne had rotisserie chicken from Superstore. I didn’t eat much.

Friday was a great day. Today, I’m working on my music and watching the 2nd game of the Stanley Cup finale. This is rare that we’re seeing a CFL game during the same time as the NHL playoffs. Sunday (fathers day) I’m taking Anne out for Pizza at Capital Pizza as we like to get a Dairy Queen ice cream for desert and shop at Giant Tiger. Then its back to the work week.Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment