Friday, June 21, 2013

It's been a rough couple of days

but at least I have a full shift next week, which is good. 

The only thing I got going on for the weekend is the Lodge BBQ I'm going to ask one of the guys if I can get a ride from North Town Mall by the transit station there. The #11 like last week will put me right there from Clareview.

 What with no Internet connection on my iPad I'm focusing more on my Warhammer 40K book. I can read a page on  my morning commute and a couple of pages on my breaks and a couple on my afternoon commute. After the "Space Wolves" 2nd Omnibus has been on hold for a while, now I'm back into it. It's my summer read.

The flooding in Calgary is so bad it flooded the Saddle dome up to the lower bowl and wrecked the scoreboard that sat on the floor where the ice would be. The whole downtown core is flooded. It's probably one of the worst disaster's in Alberta.

Tonight, I'm watching the CFL Esks/Lions game and tomorrow night, it's game #5 of the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs Boston/Chicago. With the BBQ Sunday I've got enough to keep me busy this weekend. 

*Update on the CFL game at half time: Esks 17 lions 8! Good start for Edmonton: Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment