Thursday, October 12, 2017

So slow to get things

going his morning. Very little gas in the tank. I was in bed by 2am, Awake by 7 and laid in bed for an hour. Well, I'm up and awake, sort of. Yawn. Cats are fed, I've got my morning coffee here and juice. Our morning Sun is shinning brightly through the clouds. Its -1c but the humidity makes it warmer. All you need today if your outside is a hoody under a sweater (preferably with Home team logo's) and your good to go. 

Last night I was asked to come in for Sunday to do election calling. Its municipal election time here in Alberta. I know what Anne's response to this will be: "You need 2 days off, your not 51 anymore...." So, I agreed to sign up for Sunday's 10-6 shift, only if I could have Friday off. Fair enough. Super tweaked his schedule so I can have Friday/Saturday off. We're doing election calling over the weekend. This means Friday I still need to go into the office to get my pay and then to my bank and over to my music store to make that payment. If I have enough, I just might pay it out right. There's probably a Eskimo/Oilers game on television this weekend, plus Star Trek Discovery. Oh, and since its Friday/13th: Scratch n' win time.

I was thinking about leaving out of here a bit early today but I'm off Friday and in the area anyway. I could either go to my bank and double back to my music store. Or just leave out of  here by 1pm, play my scratch n win cards, at the store across the street from the office, pick up my cheque, head to my music store, to the bank and then home. Decisions, decisions. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment