Sunday, October 29, 2017

The UPC has elected a

new leader as front man Jason Kenny won by 61%. It was a landslide. However Kenny doesn't have a seat at the Ledge. I'm not sure how this will all play out. Kenny's competition, Brian Jean still has a seat as Wild Rose as far as I know.

Last night after I came back from my music store to get the Scarlet ix2 audio interface, I settled into watch Calgary/Eskimo's. That was the first Stampeder Win this year and over the past several years in fact. Stamps 20 Esks 29. The halftime show was pretty good. However the Washington Capitals and the Oilers, well that game didn't fare so well. Oilers came up short on game 1 of a 5 game Home stand 2-5. Slow out of the NHL gate wont get you to the dance. If the Oilers make it to the playoffs at all this year, might be in 8th. I've more or less written the Oilers off this year. I'll watch the games when I can but I'm not expecting much this year out of the Oilers. The whole team is playing sub par. This time last year the Oilers we're 7-2, now the team is 3-6. Oh well, its all good.

This week is a short week work wise. Monday I'm in from 3-9, I'm off Tuesday for Halloween as the office is shut down, Flow rate drops during nights like this, so I can do some banking downtown, get my book and up to service Canada. I have a few lose ends to take care of. At least I can try the food court there in Canada Place. I'm in Wednesday 3-9, off Thursday for Lodge. That's our Lodge Remembrance day observance. I'm reading Palms 23. I'm back Friday 3-9 and Saturday 10-3. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment