Thursday, October 19, 2017

Since last entry

I've been putting in a lot of hours in on the job. Sunday/Monday, 2 full days working the municipal election. Then its just been 4-9 from there. I've been so busy, I was barely able to catch the Oilers scores. At least for this time of year the weather has been agreeable.

I'm not sure I want to do this but I'm thinking about going to the Edmonton tower tomorrow. ETS has a 2nd floor office. I need from them what's called a "statutory declaration" form. This form is to replace the T4oas form, which I haven't received one yet since I've only been on oas since last month. I need to bring this form to an Alberta registry and they have on site Commissioner of oaths to check my notice of assessment from last year. There's a registry called Accu-search in City Centre mall. Its a block South of the registry below the food court. I can get a bite to eat and have them sign the form from ETS confirming my income to get the low income annual seniors bus pass. Once I bring that back to the Edmonton Tower I can fill out the application. Apparently I can just bring that along and get the bus pass on the spot. Its good until the end of March. Anne got approved for the low income ETS program this morning. I also have a visit with my Doctors office to pick up some medication and get a prescription. So, I've got a bit of running around to do, tomorrow. 

Apparently Alberta labour laws say I can't work 7 days in a row, not six. I could work tomorrow, but I'm taking the 3 days off. Super forgot to put me on the project sheet last night showing my dialer #, project I'm working on, my break time etc. Usually my break time is from 6:45pm-7pm. The 2 hours go fast from there. More or less. So after tonight, I'll have my 3 days off. I'm trying to save up enough for a iPad pro for Black Friday coming up. As for all of that potential running around all it does is save me about $15. It'll get me out there and I can always get some lunch at City Centre or Corona station. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment