Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Sometimes I think we impose stress on

ourselves. Often its handed to us, through no fault of our own. I'm under a bit of stress at the moment over the job thing. I just hope I'm not making it into a bigger deal then necessary. This stress for the most part, I bring it on myself.

I'm in pain on almost a daily basis. I get dental issues a lot. I've had a toothache that comes and goes. This toothache was activated over the last week. A couple of pills helped. What's been bothering me lately has been diabetes neuropathy in my feet and below the knees. I get these spasms of pain that cause me a lot of grief. Even while wearing these suspension stockings. Hopefully I can get the full sock type suspension stockings next month. They should help bring the swelling down in my right leg, but pain is my constant companion. Don't send me any sympathy. I dont want it or need it and I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me. Diabetes is something is my self inflicted wound. Its manageable but barely. My scoliosis hasn't caused me any grief lately. Why am I saying all of this? I don't know. Maybe this needle in a haystack of a blog/life might receive some eyes if its still around 2-300 years from now and visitor's to this page will get a glimpse of what I go through.

I have several social media things going on. I have a Facebook page, a blog and Twitter. My blog is my main portal. Its mostly for myself and family, so I can update them on what's happening. My Facebook page is just to add a few one liners, comments about sports etc. I use Twitter in between blog posts but not a lot of that lately. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment