Thursday, January 15, 2015

Yesterday we got this notice

under the door about bed bug inspection. Another crisis ahead. Pest control came in here in 2013, did what they had to do and gave us a clean bill of health. There is a lot of work to be done but we have the weekend to do it. 

I didn't get another lotto 6/49 free thicket. Not that I was expecting one. I knew I was pushing my luck. However because each draw is $5M that gets added on and carried over if nobody wins. I'm buying a ticket for Saturdays draw for $35M. If nobody wins Saturday that $35M gets increased to $40M and so on. If we ever won, we'd take our personal stuff, our pets to a motel, and this place can go you know what.

Yesterday the legendary Roxy theatre here in Edmonton, made National news because it burned down. I've never been in the Roxy theatre before. Lately it's used for live theatre. It was quite a landmark there since 1937. It even predates the Garneau theatre built in 1940 as one of Edmonton's oldest theatres. 

Most recently I managed to get my iPod Touch to work with Facebook. Now I'm trying to get it to work with Flikr. I need a connecting Google account to do this. Anyway, I'll be relieved when we're here in February and we can put this current crisis behind us. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment