Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our favorite home delivery pizza

is Horseshoe. It's a little place just behind the KFC up here just West of the Manning Shopping Centre on 137th ave. Anne suggested we order instead of her cooking supper. For sit down pizza we like Royal over there on the South Side just near the Keg or Capital Pizza where we were before 2 weeks ago. I've still got half of it left in the fridge for later.

Nothing much going on today. I'm home, reading, some computer stuff that sort of thing. Just before dinner I put up a .38 second song on JimTube. It's an instrumental composed in stand alone Maschine. I'm working on another guitar, bass and drums song before my laptop over heated. 

I checked on the free Lotto 6/49 free ticket and nobody won the $20M so it carries over for Wednesday and now it's $25M. I got another free ticket! So that's 2 free tickets from the original ticket. I can't pick my own numbers from a free ticket. It's always a quick pick. 

At 5pm there's Florida Panthers/Oiler game at Rexall at 5pm. I'll probably get up around noon, let Anne sleep. She's going to go to the truck and order a few things, start our late brunch. The hockey game will take to about 7:30-8pm. I'm in the office Monday from 4-9pm and same throughout the week except Saturday, I'm scheduling myself in for the full day. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment