Saturday, January 31, 2015

The weather we have now is

more like March weather. This isn't too bad. By this time next weekend, we are back to the -4 to 0 pattern. 

To recap January: It started off with my hours reduced. Then we had the dreaded bed bug inspection, which we were able to avert. Then we had that nice 2 week warming trend and then an inspection looking over us and 3 days trying to get our iPad fixed. I resolved that yesterday. On top of all that, I'm up early this morning for a full day and Sunday. I'm going to try for a day off Monday. It was Anne that suggested it. If I need it.

After work today, I'm going to indulge in a cold beer, probably at BD's (Bo Didlies) before the Oiler/Flames game and pass out on the couch and catch a bit of the game between dozing off here and there and back at it for a fill day Sunday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment