Friday, January 2, 2015

Its been snowing out there since about 8pm last night

as we're at -11. That in itself isn't bad but this is like blowing snow, meaning we have a wind chill to go along with this. We could end up with 5-10 inches of snow before its all over with. At about 3pm yesterday we were at +3 as a high.

So far (unless things change) I'm in the office today 5-9. I always like to check my email before I head out. My shift has been canceled on the fly before. If by 3:45pm no email, then I'm good to go.

I'm checking out some good cpu's for under $80 and mATX motherboards for about the same. I can get a decent combo for about $150. I can get away with 16Gb Ram. I already have a graphics card that's more or less ok, and all I need is a good Tb hard drive and Windows in my current case and I'm good to go. 

I had a quiet day for New Years day. I did some email, YouTube, stuff. I read a bit and worked on my ambient type track before my laptop over heated, had a frozen thing heated up in the mic for supper. Unless things change I'm out of here shortly before 4pm. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment