Friday, January 30, 2015

I had a great night last night on the

job but my blood sugar was dropping. I'm on the busy Corona station platform waiting for my train 9pm Clareview train home. It was pact as usual. All the University students At that time of night as Track 2 Clareview always has more passengers then track 1 Century Park heading South. I was lucky to find a window seat so I could doze off here and there.

I'm waiting on the 129 Northgate bus to clear out of Clareview nodding off here and there. There's that character standing at the front of the bus driver again. I pull the cord for my usual stop request. And a "Sorry." What? That character distracted the driver past my stop by about 100 feet. He let out about half a dozen of us onto windrows walking back to the lights. I was pissed off. So much so that I made a rare complaint to ETS complaint line and explained to the operator what had just happened. The bus driver is a  nice guy and all but its that distracted driving. The complaint line lady said this was something worth complaining about and asked if that was a ETS off duty driver standing there talking to the driver? I didn't know but he didn't look like that to me. If it was, the off duty guy should have known better. I wont be on that bus tonight but she took down my false name and my phone number and will put the complaint forward. Around mid December before I got off at my usual stop, I yelled out: "Thanks for distracting the driver bitch." I told that story to the complaint line operator. If the bus driver had not missed my stop obviously I would have never any reason to make a complaint. 

We have management coming in for a annual inspection of the premisses in the morning (we hope) If not by 1pm if they are not here, one of us should remain behind to go to Southgate Apple store to get our replacement iPad. Most likely that'll be me, because Anne needs to work this afternoon. "I have a day off." If I'm successful with the iPod I might just go to Bo Didlies across the street for a cold one. Although I'm having this craving for a shot of Sambucca. We'll see. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment