Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fifteen years is a long time to be living at

1 residence. For an apartment, especially more so. Its disturbing enough that the people below us are complaining about us being loud. Often we'd hear them fighting and the woman acting crazy high on pot or something. I tried to tell Anne I think she's religious and might have been speaking in speaking in tongues. She had no idea what that meant. These are the people that were complaining to us? Nut cases.

At the moment it's -28 but according to meteorologists it feels like -40 out there. When I head out of here, it's going to be -30 but it will feel like -42! 

My shift yesterday was long but I had a great day and by 5:45pm I was exhausted. I was glad to get home and my cleats served me well. I got home shortly before 7pm and just went on YouTube etc. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment