Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Most kids usually attend

1 school for elementary and 1 for high school. If families don’t move that is. My 1st school was 60 Mountain view. It's still there today over 50 years ago. Then I went to Porter street, then Miller park, Austin Heights, Winslow, Sir Fredrick Banting, Centennial. As an adult I did some upgrading at Alberta Vocational College (AVC/Norquest.) and I took an English 30 course but I can't recall the name of the school. It was when dad passed away. 

I'm currently in a Facebook community called "I grew up in Coquitlam." I'm finding lots of closure as well from other adult children that went to the same schools I did. Some were different years then me, off by a year or more. Over the years I've been trying to get my school transcripts (history) but life got in the way. Now more then ever, I'm really curios because I don't have things like class photographs or yearbooks or how well I did in various subjects at school and I'd love to know these things. On this Facebook page other posters talk about various teachers and some of them might have even been my teachers. This is one of the reasons why I love Facebook.

On my way into work I got my free lottery ticket. We got some training for a new project. The boss had some left over untouched 2L diet bottles of pop left over from our staff Christmas party and offered me the last Pepsi Max, which was nice of him. I had a productive night on the job. Anne was out when I came in and only returned right when my wrestling started. What a show. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment